Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Best



Today kind of started out with a laugh. I met up with Christin to go to the 8:30am Easter celebration at church because we wanted to go together. While I was getting ready this morning by putting on my jeans and Napoleon Dynamite t-shirt, I packed clothes for our Easter get togethers happening later in the day. Then I found myself in an ironic situation:

I was going to church dressed in my yellow "holey" shoes/jeans/napoleon dynamite t-shirt and then upon leaving church was going to change into dress shoes/khakis/collared shirt.

I found it a bit ironic because usually you put on your "Sunday Best" for church, not after church. Regardless, it left me with a fun feeling the rest of the day knowing that I felt completely natural doing it (or something like that).

p.s. - That's what I'm going to look like on my wedding day. Holla atcha boi.

1 comment:

Misty's Stories said...

REALLY?? at your wedding.
it only happens once u know, u should totally get fashioned up :)